Tuesday 27 May 2014

Kylie Jenner Lipstick♡

Helloooo everyone!

So I went through my lipstick collection and saw that I have a similar colour shade as the lipstick Kylie Jenner is wearing in this pic (pictures got deleted i have no idea why) 

You can see the colours are very similar and it's more the winter colour than spring! I'm not sure which lipstick Kylie Jenner is wearing but the one I have got is close enough to the shade. It's very shuttle and very rich. It is very long lasting, moisturisers your lips and it is not flakey. 
• 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick Chocolate Eclair £4.29 in Boots

Thank you for reading this post! 
If you want more blogposts please follow me and share it! 
Love you all x

1 comment:

  1. Getstufforfree
    How to get your free Kylie Jenner Lip Kit, completely free of charge just visit our website to get started and you will be on your way to your free kit!
    http://rbl.ms/29ya4hQ

    ReplyDelete