Sunday 11 May 2014

DIY Kylie Jenner's Eyeliner Flicks/Wings

Hellooooo everybody!

Lots people are loving the Kylie Jenner Flicks/Wings so i thought why not do it myself.
I am not a professional makeup artist so i don't know the method she used.
I tried my very best to make the flick like Kylie's ^_^ I started from the inner corner of my eyes so i do not miss any section of my lash lines.


I used:
> Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liner (£5.99 from superdrug) for my upper lash line as the pen is ultra thin and long.
To create the flick/wing i used Rimmel London Scandaleyes Thick&Thin Eyeliner (£5.49 from boots) i used this for the flick/wing because the tip is very short.
> For my lower lash line i used Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner (£3.99 from boots) i applied it very lightly as Kylie's lower lash line has tiny amount of liner (underneath her lashes).
> I used Maybelline Volum' Express Smokey Eye Mascara (£7.99 from boots) It really does make your lashes longer and doesn't need to coated a lot of times.

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Please follow me if you like this post and want more of DIYs
Comment below how well i have mastered Kylie's eyeliner and if you have any questions comment below i'll answer it x

No comments:

Post a Comment